Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What Girls Want.......Guys!



So i dont know about you but when i close my eyes i see THIS!


I have wondered for a long time what type of girl a boy likes as I always see really pretty and/or bitchy girls with boyfriends. Also girls who can't exactly keep their legs together always seem to have boyfriends or a boy who only uses them.
I want to know what looks and personality a boy wants in a girl (true opinion, I don't mind what you say we all have opinions)
I know every boy is different but, do boys go for looks over personality or is it just because they only want one thing?


What I think is most girls want something like this.....


 I mean who doesn't want them as a boyfriend.... but what do girls really want other than looks? why not take a break from the drooly dreams of actors and go for a guy more like this?

I mean if you think about it he is totally cute and dateable....just not that dreamy six pack guy your wanting, he has alot more to offer...

THINK ABOUT IT COMMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment